2021 Fifo Capital Holiday Reward Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Eligible voucher (“Voucher”) reward recipients are defined as those Australian-based businesses who are approved for one or more Fifo Capital cash flow or working capital facilities; Invoice Finance, Trade Finance or Supply Chain Finance by accepting a Fifo Capital finance offer and executing the corresponding deed document(s), plus drawing down on the facility to the value of at least AUD $20,000.00 in one transaction. Drawing down refers to the transfer of funds by Fifo Capital to the approved business in relation to an invoice purchased for an invoice finance transaction, or for approved payment made to a supplier using trade or supply chain finance facilities.
2. The Voucher must be redeemed or activated by the recipient via the online links supplied then prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. After activation, the Voucher recipient must login via the website provided and search for a preferred participating resort/hotel and select travel dates. Surcharges may apply during some vacation periods and are not covered by the Voucher and therefore must be paid for by the recipient in order to fully redeem the Voucher.
3. The expiration date on this holiday reward voucher pertains only to the “activation” or redemption and not the actual “Vacation Accommodation Vouchers.” Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation. The voucher recipient can select their hotel at any time within 24 months however they need to choose the destination upfront eg: Sydney. Transfers costs are not included. If the Voucher recipient has more than one vacation incentive, the other vouchers cannot be used as consecutive holidays in the same or different destinations. There must be at least 1 year’s gap between each vacation booked through Promotor by any person or family. Group travel is available under this Voucher however only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed. The Institute of Wow (“Promoter”) will only allow one approved reward Voucher recipient per family and friends per 12 months – travelling on the same arrival and departure dates. Only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation voucher for the same travel dates.
4. The awarded Voucher will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The Voucher is valid for a reservation request offering hotel or resort accommodations in the recipient’s choice of destinations provided by the Promoter. Most accommodation rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on the room type. At least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. The Promoter cannot guarantee that all hotels included within the Voucher will cater for children. The voucher recipient must select hotels or resorts that suit their circumstances. All associated costs to redeem this incentive and book the reservation including recovery fees for the local government taxes, tourism fees and booking fees, which vary by destination, is to be paid for by the recipient of the Voucher. The main reservation holder must also have a major credit or a bank debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
5. The recipient of this Voucher will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which may retail up to approximately AUD $350 per night. The recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare/s, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. If applicable, the resort/hotel fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates. (Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities.)
6. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days’ advance notice to book. Reservations are based on availability and the Promoter cannot guarantee rooms will be available during peak vacation periods eg Easter, Christmas & School Holidays. Check-in at the selected hotel or resort accommodation is available 7 days a week. It is the Voucher recipient’s responsibility to contact the accommodation provider to determine availability days/times. In the case of the 4 Night Holidays, it’s recommended that the Voucher recipient choose nights between Sunday to Thursday to maximise room availability. Surcharges may apply to peak days, for example Friday and Saturday. Surcharges of AUD $55 per night may apply and are not included in the Voucher reward, and must be paid for by the recipient.
7. This Voucher and any subsequent holiday voucher reward activation is final and not refundable and cannot be taken as or redeemed as cash under any circumstances.
8. Expiry date: The holiday reward recipient will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations in order to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options. Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes are permitted. Cancellations or no-shows after the dates are confirmed by the recipient will result in forfeiture of the activation fees.
9. The user of the voucher must reside at least 160 kilometres away from the chosen destination resort or hotel.
10. This Voucher has no cash surrender value and is void if discontinued. The terms of this Voucher are subject to change without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with the Voucher’s holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted in these terms and conditions
11. To redeem, Fifo Capital will send to the recipient the Voucher via email at which point it becomes the recipient’s responsibility to activate. To activate the voucher, the recipient will need to follow the instructions detailed following the instructions provided and confirm for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates using the links within the voucher provided.
12. Booking fees and taxes apply with this voucher of AUD $29.95 per night and are at the expense of the Voucher recipient. Fees and taxes are subject to change without notice.These taxes & fees are based on a the following include but are not limited to; Remuneration to a 3rd party booking engine Local tourism & bed taxes, Federal, state, local or municipal taxes, Value-added tax or GST, Sales tax based on the full price of the accommodation, Maid, room-service or housekeeping service fees, Travel agency fees & zone surcharges.
13. The user of the Voucher agrees that they have decided to experience the holiday of their own volition. The user’s or users’ enjoyment, safety and satisfaction is their responsibility. By redeeming the Voucher the reservation holder and associated family/guests agree that the Promoter (The Institute Of Wow) provide the complimentary vacation Voucher and will not be held responsible for any personal disappointment, losses or personal injury during their vacation stay. Users of the Vouchers are fully responsible and accountable for their decisions, actions and by making the hotel reservation using the voucher, agree not to attempt to hold Promoter or Fifo Capital and/or their staff or franchisees liable for their decisions, actions or satisfaction levels, at any time, under any circumstance.
14. There is a limited amount of vouchers available. Vouchers are subject to availability at the time of facility draw-down date.