Jason understands just how crucial it is to be able to provide rapid cash flow for businesses, allowing them to grow and expand.
Drawing on his background as a civil engineer, he helps businesses within the construction and civil works sector to access finance with high levels of flexibility for short term needs, offering an exceptional complement to traditional lending.
Jason specialises in providing selective invoice funding to clients in the following industries:
• Civil works and Construction (progress claims)
• Haulage and transportation
• Labour hire
• Technical services
• Wholesale / Supply
How I’ve helped and thoughts from the desk
Fifo Capital buys selected invoices from your business enabling you to turn your unpaid receivables into cash. You can choose to engage our services to inject cash into your business when the need arises – then turn it off again as the requirement passes.
• Selective invoice finance
• Funding advances from $5,000 to $2M+ per invoice
• Can be used one-off, ad-hoc, or ongoing
• We do not impose debtor concentration restrictions
• No minimum turnover requirements
• No property security required, and no impact on any existing funding arrangements
• Will fund businesses with less than six months trading history
• Flexibility – you choose when to use our services and when to stop
• Business Loans