One-off Single Invoice Factoring for Business
Turn Unpaid Invoices into Immediate Cash Flow
How it works
Email us the invoice and confirm funding amount.
We advance up to 90% within 4 hours
Australia’s Leading Invoice Factoring Company for Small Businesses
Sometimes the difference between business growth and stagnation is having access to timely funds, and we at Fifo Capital Finance Australia can offer those timely funds with no hassle, a good reputation, and plenty of options to choose from. Do your customers usually take an unfortunately long amount of time to pay invoices? Do you often find your cash reserves struggling to accommodate wages, technology, maintenance, stock, and emergency funds? Do those cash reserve troubles frequently carry over from month to month, making it a recurring cycle? We can help.
Fifo Capital offers small business invoice factoring, business loans, supply chain financing, and trade financing for any and all needs in every branch of a company. With over 14 years of experience as financiers, we don’t simply provide you with funds—we offer keen insights on how to best apply our financing to get more out of it than you initially intended because any worthwhile financier will offer you a loan that’s profitable long-term, not just immediately. The paperwork is quick and easy, the application is straightforward, and the funds can arrive in 72 hours or less, so if you need a quick solution you can count on, you’ve found it.
Steps to Our Invoice Factoring
As your leading Australian invoice factoring company, we’ve refined our approach to be easy for you, your customer, and ourselves alike. Our application form is very quick and only contains the basics we need to get started, such as your business’s name, annual turnover, and location as well as what you hope to use our funding for and how much you expect to require. If you’re not sure, don’t worry; we can help once you’ve applied. After that, we do our part:
- We start by performing our due diligence to make sure you and your customer have clean financial records. We look over credit history, if everything is on track and working well, then we’re often good to fund.
- Once we’ve done our due diligence, we contact you to let you know that your invoice factoring application is successful, and the process begins.
- First, you raise the tax invoice and send to your customer to make sure they have it. We ask that you send us the same invoice.
- Once that’s clear, you should receive your funding, which can be up to 90% of the total invoice, in as little as 4 hours’ time. The customer then pays the invoice/s in full.
- As soon as the customer has paid in full, we forward you the remainder of the invoice amount minus any fees we charge.
Contact Fifo Capital Finance and Recieve Funding In As Little As 4 Hours
Many small businesses regularly use invoice factoring services to avoid any delays or issues with payroll or inventory. Sometimes, invoice financing is the most sensible option both short- and long-term. Fifo Capital Finance also offers the following financial products:
- Debtor Finance
- Capital Finance in Perth
- Short Term Commercial Loans
- Trade Finance
- Fast Business Loans
- Commercial Construction Loans
If you’d like to get started with Fifo Capital, click on “Apply Now.” If you have any enquiries, we’re happy to receive your call or email at the number and address stated above. Read Less
Fast Track your Business Cash Flow
Long customer payment terms, unexpected cash flow bumps or unforeseen business opportunities – just some of the times where invoice factoring makes good sense for business success. We make it simple, fast and flexible. Find out more and get in touch below.
- Use us for one invoice or many – you choose
- For invoice values from $5,000
- No real estate security required
- First time approval within 24-72 hours
- Ongoing transactions in as little as 4 hours
- Simple set-up and hassle-free paperwork
- No impact on your banking facilities
Why Fifo Capital for Business Success?
Innovative facilities and fast turnaround is only half the picture. To get the best outcome, work with the experts who specialise in solutions-based thinking for all types of business finance needs.
Fifo Capital facilities can be non-recourse product and typically we require little or no security from you or your business*.
For the best results, relationships count. We’ll support your business with a designated support person who understands your business.
As soon as your facility is up and running you can receive funding in as little as 4 hours. For new clients, we’ll have you set up in 24 – 72 hours.
Complementing Bank Finance
Our working capital and cash flow options are designed to work alongside other forms of finance you may have in place – for those times when traditional finance isn’t geared to meet your needs.