Join our trusted network
Experience excellence with Fifo’s award-winning finance and technology, backed by our experienced team of working capital finance experts.
Why get Fifo accredited?
At Fifo, we value our broker relationships and are committed to providing you with the support and tools you need to grow your business.
By becoming an accredited broker, you’ll gain access to:
- Competitive commission structures
- Access to a wide range of financing solutions built to serve SME clients
- Dedicated support from our experienced team
- Exclusive broker resources and training
Supply Chain Finance
- Step 1.
To become an accredited commercial broker with Fifo, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Prior experience in commercial lending and writing credit submissions, or successful completion of our Broker Fast-Track program.
- Maintain an active relationship with Fifo and introduce new commercial clients.
- Demonstrate your potential to consistently submit commercial deals.
- Deliver a good customer experience and follow responsible lending practices.
- Step 2.
To become a Fifo accredited broker, start by completing the application form. Our team will then get in touch to facilitate your onboarding. You can choose between a virtual or in-person induction session.
- Step 3.
Once you’ve successfully completed your modules, you will be issued with a Fifo accredited commercial broker certificate and welcome pack.
- Step 4.
Start partnering with us!
The moment you start referring deals is the moment you begin earning additional rewards from Fifo.
How to get Fifo accredited
Award-winning business finance
Whether your clients are small businesses, ASX listed companies, or something in between — we can help you maximise the potential of their business using our innovative and easy to establish financing options.Read our client testimonials
How our finance works
Unlock the power of working capital to fix your clients’ cash flow problems for good. Our solutions provide the means to effectively manage your cash flow, ensuring stability and growth.